Make the most out of your daily commute!
In our last blog update we gave part-time and full-time deliverers tips on creating a great availability profile that would help them earn more.
We haven’t forgotten about our birds who have nine to five schedules and a daily commute. Our motto is that if you have to sit in traffic, at least make it worth your while by earning on the way.
To set up the best availability profile that will work with your commute, you will need to create two availability windows. Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Create the first of your two availability windows
2. Enter your home address as the pickup location
3. Choose a delivery radius that reflects how far you’re willing travel from home to make a pickup
4. Enter the times you’re home and willing to pick up a package
1. Create your second availability window for the office
2. Enter your work address as the pickup location
3. Choose a delivery radius that reflects how far you’re willing to travel from work to make a pickup
4. Enter the times you’re at work and willing to pick up a package
Do you like getting out of the office during your lunch break?
Make sure to enter that time range, too. We want you to have as many opportunities to earn as possible and, as always, we’ll let you know through email and/or text when there are delivery jobs that match your availability profile.